Sunday, July 10, 2022

New Manhwa: Why Sister-in-Law?

 


The novelist who ate only sweet potatoes day and night wrote a novel without even finishing it. And that's the most important part! ... I fell asleep after looking at the setting book that the author left behind with regret... I woke up and see that I was the villain? Hey, why am I the woman's sister-in-law? Why am I the sister-in-law who is destined to be ruined by the viciousness of love and war? “When I wake up, am I the villain? You can't bully the girl you love by following the original story like this! But how do we overcome the already broken relationship?"


My Opinion: I've been looking forward to this manhwa ever since there was word it was going to be out. I was attracted by the novel cover and I have many hopes about this. From the looks of it, the female is transmigrated as the sister-in-law of the original female lead. I look forward to what this has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy dog male leads Manhwa

 Here are the list of names from this:  TikTok video Failed to Abandon the Villain The Beast Tamed by the Villainess The Lady and the Beast ...