Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Long haired male leads manhwa

 I posted a video on TikTok featuring the male leads.

Link: Video

Here's the list of the characters

Forget my Husband, I'll go make money

Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time

First, Let's Hide My Younger Brother

Crown Prince of Myolyeong

Who Made Me A Princess

Undercover Empress

The Lady I Served Has Become A Master

I am The Precious Daughter of the Greatest Villain in a Fantasy World

Sword of the Falcon

Miss No-So-Sidekick

Elixir of the Sun

Failed to Abandon the Villain

For My Derelict Beloved

Caught by the Villain

Priscilla's Marriage Proposal

The Duchess's Contract Marriage

When the Black Moom Rises

Beware of the Villainess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy dog male leads Manhwa

 Here are the list of names from this:  TikTok video Failed to Abandon the Villain The Beast Tamed by the Villainess The Lady and the Beast ...