Friday, September 2, 2022

New Manhwa: Iraine’s Circumstances

 



Iraine , who lived a modest life as a maid in a village dormitory, Seizing the golden opportunity, she gets a job as a prosperous imperial court servant. At that time, when I thought that my life was blooming while being recognized for my abilities by the princess, Coincidentally, she runs into a man with a bad mouth in the Imperial Palace garden. “Do you have any strange hobbies? Bleeding from my feet.” Unlike his harsh words, he is a handsome man with black hair that exudes a sweet and noble scent of forget-me-not. Iraine falls in love with the man she met… Is it okay if I give you that heart?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy dog male leads Manhwa

 Here are the list of names from this:  TikTok video Failed to Abandon the Villain The Beast Tamed by the Villainess The Lady and the Beast ...